Location: Cohasset, MA
Morse Engineering continues to provide Design and Construction Phase Services for the individual lot buildout of this 14-lot residential subdivision in Cohasset, MA. To date, construction of 6 homes under Morse’s design have begun and plans are being developed for the remainder of the lots. Each lot is individually permitted and typical services provided include the following:
- Boundary and topographical survey of subject lot
- Layout of proposed structure, driveway, retaining walls and landscape
- Design of on-site septic system, stormwater management systems, grading & drainage.
- Filing Notice of Intent with Conservation Commission and DEP
- Filing Stormwater Bylaw Application with Conservation Commission
- Construction Phase stakeout and as-built survey services
- Monitoring of sites for on-going construction phase compliance with Stormwater Permit & Conservation Commission conditions
- Presentation at a public hearing to the Board of Health and Conservation Commission for project approval.