Location: Hanover, MA
Morse Engineering provided the Client with preliminary land planning, conceptual design and due dilligence research for this 24-acre residentially zoned property. Work performed resulted in the Client being able to convey a large portion of the property to the Town of Hanover for “Open Space” while also providing a 2-lot residential subdivision.
Services Provided included the following:
- Perimeter and topographical survey of 24-acres.
- Wetlands delineation and vernal pool monitoring
- Soils analysis and percolation testing
- Preparation of 2-lot residential subdivision, including special permit “Retreat Lot”
- Preparation of Conceptual Subdivision Design Plans for potential 10-lot definitive subdivision.